Working in Inverclyde? This part of Taste Inverclyde is where you will find the latest vacancies from the local restaurants, cafes and bars. This page will be regularly updated and any vacancies should be handled directly with the businesses.
Please note that all vacancies are down to the discretion of each individual business and not Taste Inverclyde.
Quality Head Chef Required
We are currently recruiting for an established Head Chef for a busy hotel restaurant.
This operation is open 7 days a week including a busy breakfast service lunch & dinner & various types of functions.
The hotel operates to a high occupancy guaranteeing steady, constant business. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a kitchen in a busy environment, ensuring food is always delivered to a high brand standard.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in leading and coaching teams.
* Previous experience managing a busy team.
* Excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws.
* Have a history of effective stock control.
* Passion to deliver high quality food to time, ensuring guests choose to return time and again.
To ensure your application is dealt with efficiently please apply with an up to date C.V. in a Microsoft word format to:
Visit Eighteen 08 on facebook to find out more about the business
Currently looking for staff to work in our busy kitchen department. There are a few vacancies at different levels within this department.
To apply, please send in a current CV to the Tontine Hotel or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chartroom are looking for bar staff!
It’s not rocket science, its making drinks and being nice to customers. Make decent tips and work with a great group of folks!
Common sense is a must.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Chef Required – If you know of anyone looking if you could ask them to phone the restaurant on 01505871200
It may be that they are training and finishing college and looking for a step onto the ladder. We will consider all levels.
Due to our expansion we now have new job opportunities available for experienced bar and waiting staff. Applicants must be 18 years of age or over and be willing to work weekends and evenings. Anyone wishing to apply please send a private message via their facebook page with a cv attached.
- We are recruiting for a new manager to lead our team in our fast-paced cafe bistro in Gourock. For more info & job description,
- We have an immediate vacancy for a trained barista to join our team in Gourock. Trained baristas only,
please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
An amazing opportunity awaits!