Friday is Market Day at the Oak Mall in Greenock – the stalls will be in the chicane square from 10:00 to 16:00.
Look out for:
- Ann Davidson Butchers with award winning pies and fancy meats.
- The Damn Fine Cheese Company with fantastic cheeses, Chutneys and oatcakes
- Kyla’s Inspirations with Handmade candles wax melts reed diffusers
- Flavours’n’favours with home baking, tablet, fudge, preserves and hand made chutney
- Lomond Statues – Brian Baird with Garden statues and ornaments
New for 2019, the BBQ will be serving delicious burgers which will be outside the Westburn Street entrance.
For more information click here.