THE CRAFT SODA SCHOOL
The Craft Soda School (CSS) is an exciting, mould-breaking business that is the brainchild of Hannah Fisher and Craig Strachan launched in June 2018.
Based in Port Glasgow, CSS run a one day Craft Soda School for teams looking for a unique experience. The perfect team building experience, this is ideal for small corporate groups looking to bond and let their creative “juices” flow.
A typical day:
- Breakfast is served while introductions are made.
- Working together as a team, discuss what gaps may exist in the soda market.
- Decide what drink you’ll make to fill that gap.
- Spend a couple of hours making various prototypes of the chosen drink.
- Agree upon the preferred prototype.
- Lunch is served – as this is all thirsty work!
- After lunch, one of our designers will join you to create your brand.
- Design your bottle label.
- The remaining time will be spent making your drink;
- The session wraps up!
A few weeks on and 200 bottles will be delivered to your office that will be fully labelled with your new brand — the perfect gift for colleagues or clients.
CSS has opened the doors of its eclectic recipe development kitchen to couples getting married; where they are guided through the creation of a mixer, adult soft drink or even G&Ts in a bottle. Everything about this unique drink will perfectly reflect the couple, doubling up as drinks to be served during the wedding and as favours.
TYPE OF BUSINESS: FOOD AND DRINK TEAM BUILDING AND WEDDINGS
ADDRESS: Block D Unit 5, Kelburn Business Park, Parklea Road, Port Glasgow, Inverclyde, PA14 6TD